Friday, May 25, 2007

Treo 650 Modded For Sale - $400

I am getting a work phone so I have to part with my beloved Treo Six-Fiddy.
The ROM has been modded to free up space and to add programs that are needed.
I can return to original ROM is needed, but honestly, it's a waste of space. But the kicker to the modded ROM is the ability to use the new SHDC cards. I have an 8GB SDHC card for movies and music! who needs an iPod when you can have it all in one.
Have added a stubby antenna to it and has had the BSE.com skin on it the day I got it.

Includes:
2 stubby antennas ($30 value each)
1 original antenna
1 regular batt
1 extended batt ($35 value)
1 silicone case
1 belt clip for the silicone case
1 Palm leather case
1 BSE.com skin on body
1 extra BSE.com skin ($10 value)
1 extra stylus plus original
1 8GB SDHC memory card ($130 value)
2 extra batt doors
2 sync cables (one with the sync button, needed if you want to mod the ROM yourself)

I have purchased software for it and it is installed, but if you want to keep it, you have to keep the same username.
Audio Gateway - allows for the use of Bluetooth Stereo headphones
Kinoma Player - streaming video capabilities
TCPMP - easily the best video player out there (freeware)
pTunes - iTunes like software
RBackup - to backup your data to the SD card

I can make whatever mods you want to the ROM before the purchase, just let me know.

PLUS!
I will let a Brand New In Box Sony DCRBT10X bluetooth stereo headphone go for $70 (retails for $139) if you want to take advantage of the wireless capabilities of the phone.

I have attached pictures. nicks on the bottom right hand of unit and small crack only cosmetic on the top left of unit.




No comments:

Post a Comment